I have a Ferret emergency, what do I do?

If you are a foster parent: Please call the GCFA shelter director. If you have misplaced their number, please call the GCFA shelter at 708.442.8650.

If you are an adopter: Please call your vet. If you are having an emergency and it is after hours, we recommend calling Midwest Animal Emergency Hospital (Elmwood Park) 708.453.4755 OR 911 Animal Emergency (Skokie) at 847.673.9110. Other vets are listed here.